Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy days and Spring Fever!

We have been going non stop here for weeks now it seems like! This week alone, we have Karate every night since Gabe is testing for his orange belt on Saturday, Sophie has her last week of cheerleading (thank goodness!)so we have practice, a game that happens to overlap with Gabe's testing on Saturday (thank goodness for Aunts to help haul kids!) and an awards ceremony, the 3 older ones have a BBQ/wooden car derby for Awanas on Wednesday and Stephen started his volleyball league this months. Sara is just along for the ride :)

I keep thinking of all these things that I need to get done, and I am just not sure I am going to fit it all in. My kids NEED a picture taken, it has been 2 year since they had them professionally done, I am sure I will kick myself for that 10 years down the road. I would really like to get them done in their Easter clothes, but no promises that you will receive them anytime near Easter, my Christmas cards never even made it out this year!

I am very much looking forward to things starting to wind down. To top it off the weather keeps teasing us. Today it is 50 degrees, tomorrow more snow :( I truly hate spring I just want it to get nice and hot! I am just itching to pack up the mountain of snow boots, gloves, hats, snow pants and winter coats!


After this busy week I will have lots of new pics to post!

0 comments: