Saturday, May 1, 2010

House Remodel!

We have been very, very busy this last few weeks! We decided that since we were going to be in this house for the next few years at least, it was time to fix it up. So after a quick call to my landlord we got after it. We got the girls' nasty wall painted and the bathroom done a few weekends ago. I still need to get curtains for the bathroom and take down the girls closet doors and put a curtain up there.

Since then we (and by we I mean mostly Stephen) have mudded ALL of the wood panelling and textured the whole living room and got it painted. I am working on getting all of the new trim we got primed and painted so Stephen can get it hung up on his next day off. And to complete the new look Stephen decided to buy "for me" a 52 inch flat screen TV with a new stand! Out of all of us, I think Gabriel is the most excited about the TV! After all of that is completed we are moving on to the our bedroom and then the kitchen/hallway. I am very excited to get all of the walls and ceilings finished so that we can move on to new flooring.

0 comments: